Still the background testing goes on. I just can't seem to get the right image here. I keep on trying and trying. I think perhaps something more radical might be needed. Anyway: today's work was cut short due to a meeting with some Hallmark Representatives that was very, very intriguing. It means that I have an added work load...but I think I can manage it.
I did a background design yesterday that I decided to put to digital ink. Here are the results:
It's not creepy enough. It doesn't have the right feeling about it...im thinking it might need to go a bit more surreal....I'm gunna have a look into that over the next few days.