Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Break.

Last week Hallmark came in with a task that was too good to turn down, so this kinda got pushed on the back burner a little bit. I thought perhaps it might be healthy because I would be able to clear my head and come back to the 'background issue' with a fresh pair of eyes. I had a bit of success with the forest background style I have to admit. I am posting a half finished background here to show you my progress. I really like how it looks so far and feel like I might be getting somewhere now. If not, it really is too late because the deadline is looming and I really have to start animating it as soon as possible. This is the last 'testing' of background styles that I will be doing, after this I am pressing on regardless - so its animation from here on out.

I really feel like I'm getting somewhere with this style.

I also did another bright background. This is the second shot of the entire piece. The grass at the bottom moves across the screen from right to left and the boy is chasing a butterfly up the hill at full run. It doesn't quite have everything in the shot that I wanted, but I think when the boy is in there running you won't notice too much.

1 comment:

Blue in Green said...

You are so talented. I am following this blog instead of the other one.