Thursday, 27 November 2008

Storybored...

I used to hate storyboarding, it really used to drive me up the wall. I couldn't understand why you'd bother as an individual artist or animator putting things down on paper that are already in your head. But over the last year it has become an invaluable resource for me and now I actually quite enjoy it....thumb nailing it anyway. I haven't quite reached the drawing out all the main shots lovely and neat...that still seems pointless when you are an individual artist animator working on your own creation. Over time I hope to change that. I still haven't received a finished copy of the poem yet, but the creator guarantee's me I will have it a.s.a.p. This means I haven't been able to finish my storyboard....but I will post what I have got so far because the piece is really beginning to come together as a little story. It's quite fun watching it all come together but still not really been able to truly see what it will look like in the end :) Anyway - here are the storyboards in order so far!



No commentary because I don't want to reveal anything...though you can click the images to make them bigger so you can see the captions under the thumbnails...hint hint.

No comments: