Saturday, 29 November 2008

Lost in the forest...

Still lost in the forest of backgrounds, I have been working with my own designs trying to get my own style, get the look I'm going for and so far I just haven't hit it. Sadly time is running out. Realistically, I need to be animating this by next Monday to even have the slightest chance of getting it finished for my deadline. But I also need to do the backgrounds....its a conundrum wrapped in an enigma and I haven't even decided on a style yet. it might have to be something simpler than the one I have just done - which is here:

It's just not what I was thinking of....

I think more children's book-y might be the way to go. But I'm learning a lot about Photoshop as I go...it is rather an insane tool.

The animation side of things is coming together though. I have been doing a few tests and practises in my T&P work trying to put together the kind of thing I can see in my mind. You can see some of the results here: http://techandpro.blogspot.com/. It's only rough work but you get the idea. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a decision!

No comments: